A thing we always do. / 0 comments (+)
I miss you and us cooking with each other. How we fought over small things while preparing the meal. How you prepared all the ingredients and put them ready on a plate without asking me to. How you asked me if the meal we cooked is too salty or not. How eager were you and let yourself stirring the food every time I stirred. How you would asked me if this was okay to add in the menu. How you teased me. How you reacted to me every time I got angry if things didn't go well. How you always wanted to make everything done for me without asking me first. I hope this lasts forever. I love you, always have love you. :)

Apart from that, two good news happened today! First one, I am now an HND holder. Yeay! Alhamdulillah! Terima Kasih Ya Allah! :D Our results came out at noon today. We only have 3 units for this final semester and Alhamdulillah my result is good (a Distinction and 2 merits). Couldn't believe that we got Distinction for SDP (Our final year project), we have done something remarkable. All of our hard works are really paid off! Thank you girls! ;)

Second, I attended a job interview this morning. Naddy suggested me this job, thank youuuu babe! I am looking forward to the second interview, because that Mister said he would text me maybe tomorrow and latest by Saturday. I never like interviews, I never like the moods happening during the interviews and I never like to do self-introduction. So yeah goodluck to me! Hope tomorrow will be a good day! I can't wait for 18th! :D You make me happy, you make me smile! You know who you are.


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
Assalamualaikum :)
Hello everyone!


Tagboard