12th January 2012 / 0 comments (+)
So yesterday's story.. I have been suffering a flu since yesterday. I have been sneezing many times and I got this "flu" from him. :P He's been having flu nearly a week already and he has not yet recovered. So that's explain how did I get my flu. It made my mood at the bottom level. Every single thing he did yesterday made me mad. I was so mad at him until I cried. Hahahaha! The funniest part was he teased me and laughed at me. Well at least that made my day. You know me so well sayang and again sorry sayang. Anyhow I still love you ;)

The one thing that I will always remember about last night was about this Chinese Tea. Our conversation was more or less like this.


I asked him: "Kenapa inda di tapis teh ani?"

He said: "Biartia"

I said: "Krg tertalan ehh teh ani"

He said: "Iatah gunanya ni ada jarang gigi depan atas ani untuk menapis. Ia manada tu."

Hahahaha! That was so funny :P

Goodnight and Assalamualaikum


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
Assalamualaikum :)
Hello everyone!


Tagboard