Monthsary. / 0 comments (+)
I just got back home. I spent my night at his place watching Les Miserables. This movie is still on the cinema. I thought the story would be "wow" yet it was too slow and too much of singing. Luckily, we did not watch it in the cinema. Anyhow it was fun watching with you just like we always do. Before that, we went to Pasar Malam Gadong to grab some good foods. He said to me "Ke pasar malam krg". I asked him why and he said "manatau ada yang ia taisliurkan". It was because in the afternoon I told him I was really hungry and he said "Bah karang jumpa aku masakkan untuk ia" I was like yeahhhhh he will cook for me again! :D but sadly... he did not cook for me tonight. He brought me to Pasar Malam instead. haha! maybe tomorrow he will :P He brought me there so that I could choose any foods that I craved for. That was so genius baby! My baby boy is very thoughtful :P

and again sayang.. Today is the 18th day of the month. It is our day! Happy 3 years and 6 months anniversary sayang! ;) I love you very much. I will see you again tomorrow. Assalamualaikum. ;)


← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
Assalamualaikum :)
Hello everyone!


Tagboard