07/08/2014 / 0 comments (+)
Assalamualaikum and Selamat Hari Raya.

I am in the mood of blogging today. I don't know why, I just did. Moreover, I have been neglecting my blog for months. My life has been doing good, In sha Allah. I don't want to talk about my life.  I just want to talk about him. Hahaha. Nothing is more interesting than talking about him. 

He left for work for 4 days. I miss him already. Maybe that's explain more why I am in such a mood of blogging. I need to express my feelings, well... through blogging though. Hahaha. 

Talk about us. We have been together for 5 years now. In sha Allah when the time comes, you know. I'm praying for this to happen, sooner the better. I know he is capable to be a good husband. ;) 





← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

Greeting
Assalamualaikum :)
Hello everyone!


Tagboard